European Consulting Group implements and offers technical assistance of internationally funded development programs for public sector clients, since its establishment in 2001. By creating new value through the harmonization of local market potential and Western practical experience, we are among the leading know-how providers in the region. Our team of highly committed and skillful project managers is currently managing several key technical assistance projects in the region.
ECG maintains dynamic and effective communication within the implementation department through regular team meetings, and with all the project offices, clients and Beneficiaries. This allows us to constantly monitor the quality of services that our company provides to stakeholders.
Our practice to engage local and regional experts is of great advantage to our beneficiaries, as these experts usually better understand local specificities and needs, ensuring positive communication with all stakeholders and superior project outcomes.
ECG is distinguished by our strong network of result-orientated partners, comprising local partners with international experience established in the IPA region and foreign partners with local experience. We are pleased to cooperate closely with our clients and Beneficiaries in the design and implementation of tailor-made solutions in the fields of development consulting. Our clients are numerous. Besides the EU Delegation to Serbia, which is our prime client, our clients are the national ministries (Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Policy, Ministry of agriculture, Forestry and Water Management etc.), national and international development organizations, as well as national and local government institutions.
Our principal goal in the Implementation Department is to assist clients by providing them with knowledge and capacities which ensure long-lasting and sustainable results. Being aware of the huge responsibility we have in institution building through publicly funded projects, we support the change management processes in our country and region.
- Promotion and Protection of Property Rights of Internally Displaced Persons Refugees and Returnees upon Readmission Agreements
- Training programme in response to labour market needs within the project “Increasing the Effectiveness of Employment Policies Towards Disadvantaged Groups: Lot 3 and Lot 4
- Belgrade Bus Renewal Programme - Production of Strategic Organisational Plan for Public Utility Company "GSP Belgrade"
- Supervision of Construction of Subotica and Kalenic Regional Waste Management Centres
- CEED Serbia – Center for Entrepreneurship and Executive Development
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Management of EU Info Centre and EU Info Points 2017-2018 Bosnia and Herzegovina (EuropeAid/138056/DH/SER/BA)
- Capacity building of the Institute for Intellectual Property through the establishment of information-educational centers of the Institute
- Strengthening Anti-corruption Capacities and CSO Networks in the Area
- Capacity Building for Development of the National Animal Disease Compensation Fund and Other Services
- Strengthening the institutional capacity of the Serbian tax administration by technical assistance to design a human resources management system
- Training in Administrative Procedures
- Enhancing the administrative capacities of telecom and media authorities for efficient regulation of new digital and multiple play services
- Strengthening public debt management capacity
- Strengthening of the Blood Safety System
- Further integration of forecasting, monitoring and evaluation in the design and implementation of active labour market policies and adjustment of national classification of occupations to ISCO 08 standards
- Institutional Capacity Development of 3 Innovation Centres and the Research Sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- VET Support for Serbian Detention Facilities
- Hospital Master Planning
- Delivery of Consultancy Services for Development of Action Plans for SME Clusters in South and South-Western Serbia
- Fight Against Corruption — Support to the Establishment of the Anti-Corruption Agency in Serbia
- Technical Assistance to Successful NGOs from the Anti-corruption Grant Scheme 2009
- Technical Assistance for the Implementation of the National Screening Programme for Colorectal, Cervical and Breast Cancer
- Publicity Services for Rabies and Classical Swine Fever Vaccination Campaigns
- Further Support to the Implementation of Decentralised Implementation System in the Republic of Serbia
- Support to Implementation of the National Strategy for Tourism
- Technical assistance to enhance the data management, forecasting, monitoring and evaluation capacity of the National Employment Service
- USAID – Preparedness, Planning and Economic Security Programme
- Establishment of the Public Agency for Accreditation and Continuous Quality Improvement of Health Care in Serbia
- Institutional Strengthening of the Judicial Academy
- IPA Programming and Project Preparation Facility
- Serbia Media Assistance Programme
- Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC)
- Support Human Capital Development and Research – General Education and Human Capital Development